IUCLID6 Training Courses and Workshops
IUCLID (International Uniform ChemicaL Information Database) is used to document data of chemical substances and to prepare registration dossiers e.g. for REACH, biocide product directive or the OECD-HPV program. IUCLID5 has been available since June 2007. The new version IUCLID6 has been available since April 2016. Also available for the Server-Version is Chesar (CHEmical Safety Assessment and Reporting tool). Please ensure that you update your system.
Our IUCLID Training Courses are the perfect training for your daily work with IUCLID. We provide you with:
• detailed advices on the effective use of IUCLID6
• complete end user applications
• step-by-step instructions to prepare dossiers in SIEFs
Our special training can be customised and personalised for your substances.
REACh Chemconsult GmbH offers you two kinds of IUCLID6 Workshops:
- A) At the training location in Dresden, Germany. They are focussed at the instruction of just one or two employees of a company.
- B) In-house training: Do you prefer tailor-made seminars that fulfill your requirements? We recommend in-house training. Our team will visit you at your office.
IUCLID Training Courses:
- in Dresden
Book your seat for our IUCLID5 Training Course
1-Day-Courses in German:
- 2017 in Dresden
IUCLID6 2-Day-Training Courses:
- 2017 in Dresden (Advanced)
For bookings and prices please contact us.
Please contact us with any questions that you may have or simply complete and sign the booking form and send it back to us.
Mr. Thomas Gildemeister PhD, Tel. +49(0)351-4769300
Our 2-days-IUCLID-workshops include the following tutorials and exercises:
- a short introduction to IUCLID and REACH-IT
- the installation procedure for the IUCLID software
- create a Legal entity object (LEOx) – import and export
- migration/ Import of IUCLID4&5 / Snif datasets
- creation of substance core data set, assigning a reference substance and legal entity
- documentation of substance identification, classification, manufacture, use and exposure
- creation of and proper use of templates –
- copy/ inherit, endspecific templates, „waiver"-templates
- correct IUCLID data entry
- creation of IUCLID endpoint study records
- creation of Robust Study Summaries
- creation of endpoint summaries
- important aspects of the completeness check
- creating REACH compliant Dossiers
- creating CLP notification Dossiers
- creating REACH authorisation Dossiers
- import/export of single datasets, substance datasets, dossiers - application of the query tool
On request you can order a one day IUCLID training on special topics.
Further we offer the following IUCLID Services:
- IUCLID - Installation Service
We will install IUCLID on a single- or multiuser system. Installation support on the phone is also available.
- IUCLID - Managed Service
We install and maintain a IUCLID server instance on our hosting facility. We use PostgreSQL database system in HA configuration for IUCLID. The on-disk data is protected using AES disk encryption with 256 bit key size. Your data is backed up on a daily basis. Access to the instance through VPN is available upon request.
REACh ChemConsult TRAINING WILL PUT YOU ON THE SAFE SIDE. Please contact our experts with any questions that you may have.