REACH Testing Strategy
Our experts provide you an optimised REACH testing strategy after the data gap analyses. We have developed integrated/ intelligent testing strategies to make sure that only the absolutely necessary tests will be conducted. For this we use:
- validation of historical data that have not been conducted under GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- scientifically justified waiving technologies,
- bridging and read across from data of structurally similar substances
- category approach for several structurally similar substances,
- using validated QSAR-Models to predict inherent properties (Qualitative Structure Activity Relationships)
If wanted, our toxicologists, ecotoxicologists and chemists take care of the study monitoring in GLP-accredited laboratories.
For a quotation on our competent REACH testing strategy service please contact us.