All you need to conform to the EUROPEAN COSMETICS REGULATION (EU) No 1223/2009.
Our main message is simple: Cosmetic products must be safe. REACh ChemConsult supports you to successfully implement strategies to fulfil the new requirements of the EU regulation, referring to the European Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC as amended with Regulation 1223/2009, coming into effect on 11th July 2013. We want to ensure that your product is safe and that you adapt to all consumer protection criteria.
We will assist you with:
- Clear identification and definition of your roles and responsibilities according to Art. 14
- Supply chain management
- Cosmetic product safety assessments including exposure calculations and (eco)-toxicological profiles, quantitative and quality measures
- Safety data reports
- Product information data (PID) according to Art. 11
- Quality control and risk assessment including data input and notifications (Art. 13) to the EU commission through the Cosmetic Products Portal or training on CPNP
- In-house audits to ensure that you meet all production and quality requirements according to the directive
- Communication and co-operation on your behalf with your relevant national bodies and with EU officials
- Data research, assessment and analysis of available data regarding regulated ingredients and raw materials to comply with the regulation
- Issues with nano particles in cosmetics
- Product symbols and labelling, product statements
and much more...
Please contact us if we can assist you.