Toxicological Consulting Service
Your partner for customised services concerning toxicological and ecotoxicological assessments and chemical safety. The profound knowledge of our experienced toxicologists, eco-toxicologists, environmental chemists and HSE experts will ensure that you will meet all requirements of European chemical legislations.
We offer you competent and quick help on all issues concering (eco-)toxicological questions, evaluations and risk assessments. We combine the profound knowledge of experienced toxicologists, ecotoxicologists, environmental chemists and HSE experts, for you to conform with the requirements of the chemical regulations such as the European Chemical Legislation REACH, CLP, Regulation on Biocidal Products, HAZOP/PAAG and other areas including the environmental safety assessment for pharmaceuticals.
- Toxicological and ecotoxicological assessment of substances including Industrial chemicals, Biocides, Cosmetic products and more
- Environmental Risk Assessment (e.g. for Pharmaceuticals)
- Environmental fate analysis
- Literature enquiries and literature evaluation
- Evaluation of reliability and validity of performed toxicological studies (according to OECD guidelines, EU methods, Klimisch et al. 1997 etc.)
- Evaluations of all relevant toxicological endpoints such as acute toxicity, repeated dose toxicity, genetic toxicity, corrosion/irritation evaluation, carcinogenicity, toxicokinetics etc.
- Evaluations of all relevant ecotoxicological endpoints such as fresh water organisms (fish, daphnia, algae), sediment and terrestrial organisms
- Read across evaluations
- Classification and labelling of chemicals and mixtures according to CLP/GHS regulation
- Advice on tests for replacement/refinement and reduction of animal tests (including QSAR-calculations)
- Development of intelligent test strategies and cost planning
- Monitoring of toxicological studies: proposing and monitoring studies in certified labs according to OECD guidelines under GLP
- Endpoint summaries and endpoint study records for IUCLID (REACH, Biocides)
- Safety data sheets
- Safety assessment and safety reports for cosmetic products
- Water hazard class